Hey guys! I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by the talented, amazing Lairaiwrites. Thank you so much for this opportunity!
“The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma and is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Myself:
- I want to pursue a career in the medical field- hopefully being a pediatrician.
- Along with poetry, I love photography!
- I enjoy English class because we get to write essays and examine poetry (though many students hate the teacher for giving us a lot of homework).
Answering lairaiwrite’s Questions:
1.What is your passion in life?
I have many passions life, ranging from sewing clothes, to playing badminton. These days, with school and everything, I don’t find a lot of time to sew, though, when school ends, my sewing machine will be seen often. An inner passion that I have is making people happy. I love it when I can see others smile and be themselves around me.
2.What is the meaning of Beauty to you?
Beauty to me, is not something visible on the surface. True beauty is found in the heart. Looks are never permanent, however kindness, acceptance, and love towards others stay forever.
3.What would you do if you were omnipotent?
If I were omnipotent, I’d defiantly never use my power to hurt others. I’d gift everyone with kindness and give to those who need help fulfilling a successful life.
4.What is your best quality as a person?
I believe that my best quality as a person is having a sense of humor. I try to find joy in all the negatives, spread humor among others, and put a smile on others faces.
5.One song really close to your heart?
A song really close to my heart…that’s hard. There are so many great songs out there but I’d probably say “Scars To Your Beautiful” by Alessia Cara. It’s an amazing song with a really strong message.
My Questions To The Above:
1.What is your meaning of life?
2.What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
3. Most beautiful place you have traveled?
4. What is your meaning of a successful life?
5. What makes you happy?
Link To My Best Post:
This post is from last year and I am personally proud of this: Me and You. Check it out if you want 😉
Once again, thank you Lairaiwrites for nominating me for this award!
P.S. I’ve been nominated for a few more awards and I’ll be posting them soon!