Once again, I’m honored to be nominated by Jo Smith for a new award- the One Lovely Blogger Award. This is the first time I’ve been nominated for this and I’m excited to share it with you guys.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
7 facts about me:
- I play competitive badminton
- I love fashion and sewing clothes.
- My favorite color is pink.
- My favorite song is “In The Name of Love” by Martin Garrix and Bebe Rexha.
- As of right now, I’m a purple belt in karate (two belts away from black in my dojo)
- I have a celebrity crush on Jacob Whitesides XD
- I’ve always wanted to learn the guitar (but never have).
Amihere Papachi– Your writing is absolutely meaningful and beautiful, and this is one way that I can thank you for all your support.
novelistbaba– A lovely poet, a beautiful writer
speakoutsocietysite – Great posts and ideas on connecting with others
Words from a little person– Beautiful poetry
Sumyanna– Lovely poetry and photography
Vonita– Your photography is beautiful and you are so inspirational
mtaggartwriter– Love your writings
Joel F– Beautiful, descriptive poetry
lifehostage32– Your writings are so memorable
Thank you so much, Jo Smith, it really means a lot to receive this award from such an amazing blogger like you.