Obviously from the title, this is my second time being nominated for the Blue Sky Tag. Thank you so much The Honest Fabler for nominating me- I’m so inspired by your writing and frankly, you write beautifully.
- Thank the person(people) who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Answering the Questions:
- What is your favorite beverage? I know it sounds boring but water.
- Which mystery author would you recommend us? I love Laurie Halse Anderson.
- Who is your greatest inspiration? My parents- they both went to amazing colleges and I strive to do the same.
- Elaborate the situation where you would be stuck in a lift with your crush. Me, always acting totally weird around crushes, would try to talk to them, say something awkward, and then they’d think I’m weird 😁.
- An advice to fellow bloggers. Blog from your heart.
- Greatest fear? Public speaking
- Day or night? Day!!!!!
- A long road trip or a short flight? Short flight- I hate sitting for a long time.
- If you wake up in a stranger’s apartment, what do you think would you possibly be doing the past night? Ummmm….giving them a 24 hour makeover?
- Bunnies or Pandas? Aww they are both SO cute. But I have to go with pandas 🐼
- Would you like living in a populated megacity or a stranded island? Stranded island- it’s so much more peaceful and calm…there’s bound to be tons of inspiration.
- The Bag Lady
- Amongst All Else
- Samita Shrestha
- And So It Starts
- Sara Kadam
- Nikesh Lilani
Question to the Above:
- What’s your favorite song?
- One food you can’t live without?
- What inspires you?
- Do you prefer summer or winter?
- What are your hobbies?
- Do you participate in any sports?
- What drives you crazy?
- What motivates you?
- Who’s your favourite celebrity?
- What makes you happy?
- What makes you sad?
Hope everyone is having a great day, and thank you once again, The Honest Fabler for tagging me. More awards are coming up your way!