This is my third time being nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award and I’m honored to be nominated by Living vs Existing. I love completing these awards because it’s a way of connecting with my fellow bloggers and I get the honor of nominating some of the great bloggers.
3 Things About ME:
- I play Pokémon Go 😁
- I enjoy fashion and am trying to find time to sew.
- I love flowers, the sunset, and the ocean.
Answering Living vs Existing’s Questions:
- What is the biggest challenge you face while blogging? I think finding time to blog is actually the hardest part. I get so caught up in other things that sometimes I forget 😁
- How do you overcome writer’s block? My life is always inspiration and I like to look to that. Nature is always beautiful, and writing about that helps shape something to write about.
- What motivates you most in life? The people that surround me motivate me to always strive for my best. Everyone is great at something, and trying to do as well as them is always a goal.
- What is your goal in life? My goal is to help others (by means of becoming a doctor). I also want to be an inspiration to others.
- What benifits do you get from your blog? There are so many kind bloggers out there- they give me so much support and they also help me improve my writing. I’ve connected with many more people than I ever thought and that is a benifit as is.
My Best Post:
It’s called Wild and you can check it out 👉 here.
My Questions to the Above:
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- What inspired you to write/ take photography?
- Who was your first love?
- Where do you want to travel?
- What are you afraid of?
Thank you Living vs Existing once again for nominating me. I hope the above have fun answering and completing this award!