Hey guys! This is my first time being nominated for this award and, as promised, I’m ready to complete it! I’ve been nominated for this award by 3 amazing bloggers: artistbybeauty, cherry, and my very first reader/ follower: fabwritings. I am so very honored to be nominated 3 times and a huge thank you to you guys!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I started blogging over summer break last year after I’d written a book full of poetry. I remember going onto KhanAcademy and simply wanting to learn how to code. For one of the projects, I had to code a blog and that got me thinking, why not start a blog? I then learned about WordPress and here I am now.
2 Pieces of Advice:
1. Don’t be afraid to start. You might feel reluctant to starting your blog but who knows what you’ll achieve if you don’t begin. People in the blogging world have been more than nice to me, there’s no reason they won’t be to you. When you do start, continue to post so your later readers;) have content to read.
2. Branch out. Find other blogs that interest you and don’t feel shy to leave a nice comment, like, or give them a follow. They’ll be sure to take a look at your blog. Also participate in the Community Pool- leave a link to your blog and and visit some of the links there.
This is the hardest part since I can only nominate 15 out the the many bloggers who deserve this. But here we go 👇:
Thank you so much to every blogger who’s supported me, and hold on for there are more awards coming up!